AdWords
2.1K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

MCC Changes... Stop Removing Features and calling it an upgrade!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I manage a couple hundred accounts that run both Search and Display campaigns and I use the Columns to show the CTR from both of the campaigns inside of the MCC (Manager Account)

I am now told that this "Upgrade" is going to remove some of the features I use.  

Last "Upgrade" I lost the ability to use Labels that way I wanted... They used to show at the top of the child account so I used them to display the clients monthly budget so I could open multiple accounts and make adjustments. Now if I do that I have to toggle back and forth to the MCC because the Label doesn't show.

If Adwords is interested in "Upgrading" the MCC/MA - Try "Adding" Features instead of removing them.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: MCC Changes... Stop Removing Features and calling it an upgrade!

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi James,

Thank you for the feedback. I will make sure it gets passed along to our AdWords product team, and please feel free to submit your feedback as well on the feedback form. The team relies on user feedback to determine what is important, and the majority of product changes happen because of advertiser feedback.

Thanks,

Cassie

Re: MCC Changes... Stop Removing Features and calling it an upgrade!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I find it hard to believe that users send in feedback and that says "we have too many feature, Can you remove some?"
Thank you for forwarding me feedback to the product team... I really hope they don't remove it.