AdWords
4.9K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

MCC Account!

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, I tried to open MCC account for my digital marketing agency for the first time, but the link https://www.google.com/intl/tr/adwords/myclientcenter/ leaded me to a normal account, and still can not open a MCC account for my business, and my business really stopped because of that problem. I am about to start multi campaigns for my clients, but I can not. How can you help me?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
February 2017

MCC Account!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Riyad S,

You will need to use a fresh email address to open a AdWords Manager Account (old name: My Client Center/MCC). If you use one that is already in use with AdWords, it will not allow you... as you have found out. 

Once you create the AdWords Manager Account with a new email, you can then add your current email (main one) as an admin, add in AdWords client accounts... and manage it all with your current email. 

And you may need to log out and clear your web browser since the cookies and history from your current log-ins will try to take over.

All the Best,

James

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
February 2017

MCC Account!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Riyad S,

You will need to use a fresh email address to open a AdWords Manager Account (old name: My Client Center/MCC). If you use one that is already in use with AdWords, it will not allow you... as you have found out. 

Once you create the AdWords Manager Account with a new email, you can then add your current email (main one) as an admin, add in AdWords client accounts... and manage it all with your current email. 

And you may need to log out and clear your web browser since the cookies and history from your current log-ins will try to take over.

All the Best,

James

MCC Account!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Man

Done Smiley Happy