AdWords
2.1K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Lost certs when moving to Parnter from Engage?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

A couple of years ago I completed an Adwords cert while an Engage member and received the right to give discounts to new clients for their first campaigns.  Since I have been inactive for over a year, I recently added my Partner status (I have an MCC account), but when I did, my certification was lost.    I can't figure out what happened or why it is no longer there. I can't find the confirmation letter either, since I moved to Texas.   

Just wondering if someone can help me re-establish my cert verification . It is under my mcc email account, I'm pretty sure. <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Guidelines, in order to remove contact information. This is done in to protect privacy and account security. 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jefferis P
December 2015

Re: Lost certs when moving to Parnter from Engage?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Jefferis P;

The Partners program is a whole new program. When launched (over 2  years ago - in Sept 2013) there was a transition period in which certificates could have been transferred. Further, the certificates under the Partners program have to be  renewed every year. So, you'll have to take the certification exams. Once you complete the requirements to become a Partner - the option to provide   coupons for new clients will be added / shown (automatically) on your Partner account.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jefferis P
December 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Jefferis P;

The Partners program is a whole new program. When launched (over 2  years ago - in Sept 2013) there was a transition period in which certificates could have been transferred. Further, the certificates under the Partners program have to be  renewed every year. So, you'll have to take the certification exams. Once you complete the requirements to become a Partner - the option to provide   coupons for new clients will be added / shown (automatically) on your Partner account.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks. That explains it :-)
I wish there were a way to consolidate my 3 email ID's on Google. When I started years ago you had to have a separate ID for every client... and I started my MCC under my mac.com account, but my business email and account was under my petersonsales.net account, but in order to use adwords, I also had to have a gmail account at that time, which I still have... This was years ago and then youtube got bought out and my other email was added, so it is really a kerfuffle of identities...

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
The key is to use for the MCC and for the Partner program the same email..