AdWords
2.2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Looking for a Google (Employee) Expert to speak at a US Food Industry conference

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Not sure where to post it. I have a client who is actually organizing a very large food industry conference in the US (Nov 2017), with over 5000-7000 food manufacturers/ distributors in attendance. They are interested in getting a speaker from Google (actual Google expert employee not a Google Partner) to make a presentation. I've had a tough time actually getting through to someone at Google to inquire about this. I'm also in Canada and I would need someone from Google's US office (probably in NY or NJ). It's a big opportunity as this industry group really wants to learn more about online advertising. Can anyone recommend someone or put me in touch with someone at Google US? You can email me if you dont want to post: adina@napkinmarketing.com

1 Expert replyverified_user

Looking for a Google (Employee) Expert to speak at a US Food Industry conference

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Not sure if Google does that, since they are more focused on training the advertisers themselves per verticals rather  than a presentation to  a general audience. That said, I will refer the request to Google's social team asking them to communicate it to marketing.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@Adina Z;

Google replied that for inquiries about speaking opportunities, contact  press@google.com

This goes to PR staff who handles the requests.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It's not a general audience, its a trade show for a specific industry vertical in the food industry, with about 5k-7k attendees, all food manufacturers/ distributors.Anyway thank you for the PR contact. that is very helpful.