3.2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is it just me who has constant problems trying to log in to adwords account? I thought google was creating a login that would work across mail, ad accounts etc?

We are actually spending money on FB ads at the moment because we just couldn't deal any longer with (you are already logged in - try using this temp@ email address instead.

Anyway, decided to give it another go today. Login - shows our email address pre-filled with a continue button. press continue and it just goes back to email address screen.

please can someone tell me if there is some easy way to connect adwords to mail so that we can be signed in easily??

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
December 2015

Re: Log in problems

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @CountryMun M,

According to what you have said it appears to me that you are using a Google Apps account in this process. Is your business email account enabled for AdWords in the Google App Admin interface? Check with that.

Second, it sounds to be a scenario of conflicting accounts. Have some time go through the following HelpCenter article to resolve conflict permanently, you should be fine afterwards.

If it's not an App account. Log out of your email and clear browser cookies and caches, restart your browser and trying login again. 

It should help.

Ratan Jha

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Having change numerous website developers and SEO companies it appears that the goggle analytics account that is linked to my email address which allows me to log in is not linked to our current website. I have the UA- number that the analytics is looking at but the UA- number on our current website is different.

Any suggestions on getting the retrieving the data or email that is used to log on to the correct analytics

Thanks Wayne