Location Targeting through Business Data
- I added a new location targeting feed in business data. However I am not able to understand how I can target the locations in the feed in campaign management ?
- I want to add multiple proximity targeting instances. I just have the list of addresses. No latitudes and longitudes. How to do the bulk upload in this case ?
Re: Location Targeting through Business Data[ Edited ]
August 2016 - last edited August 2016
Please find below the Steps:
- Click on Campaign Setting
- Then Edit your Location or add location
- Then Clicks on Advance Search
- Then Click on Location groups
- Then Click on "choose location group type"
- Then select My Locations from drop down menu as screenshot
- Then your location feed Name from Select Fee drop down menu as per screenshot and you can also change the radius in Miles and Kilometer then click on ADD button and Done.
- Save your locations.
I hope this will help you.