AdWords
1.7K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Linking Adwords Manager Account with Existing AdWords Accounts

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am having some serious trouble linking my Google Adwords accounts to my Google Adwords Manager account.

So far I have the following.

1) Google Merchant Centre account

2) Google Adwords Manager account

3) Google Adwords accounts x 5

a) Google Adwords account x 1 - This appears to be the lead account and is linked to my personal profile

b) Google Adwords account x 4 - These are subsidiary accounts of various businesses

I am trying to link all of these together as follows:

1) All the individual Adwords accounts to the Adwords Manager account.

2) All the individual Adwords accounts to the Merchant Centre account.

So far I have managed to link the following.

1) Google Adwords Manager account & the lead Google Adwords account (the one linked to my personal profile)

2) Google Merchant Centre account & the lead Google Adwords account (the one linked to my personal profile)

I cannot figure out how to link all the other Adwords accounts to either the Adwords Manager or Merchant Centre accounts.

I have sent out the requests to link the accounts from both the Adwords Manager and the Merchant Centre, but I cannot accept/verify/authorise the link from the Adwords account to confirm it.  There is no 'gear icon' visible in the top right as there was with the lead account, so the option to accept the link doesn't appear to exist.

Any help would be much appreciated.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Linking Adwords Manager Account with Existing AdWords Accounts

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Astral B,

Have you reviewed the information about linking AdWords individual accounts to your AdWords Manger Account?     

And have you reviewed the information about linking a Merchant Account to AdWords?

As for the four AdWords accounts you cannot link, do you have owner/admin access to them? Are they linked to any other AdWords Manager Accounts already? Do you receive emails alerting you to the linking request? 

Kind Regards,

James