AdWords
2.3K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

LinkedIn account link via URL

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

So I have passed 2 certification exams. I have then posted these under the certification section of my profile with PDFs linked via google drive. This worked great... I am now trying to link my Google Partner Profile to my account by adding it to my profile as a web link under my main bio. However the link goes to an unattractive blank page that you must then click be small view button to proceed to my profile. Is there a more streamlined way of doing this? Or is this the best I'm going to get?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Collin H
July

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Colin, 
The best bet is to download the certificate and host it yourself then link that. 

Alternatively, you could link your company partner profile if you have one. 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Collin H
July

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Colin, 
The best bet is to download the certificate and host it yourself then link that. 

Alternatively, you could link your company partner profile if you have one. 

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Thank you very much for the insight! To anybody asking similar questions, what I did was download the Certification file and save it to my google drive account as a public file then linked it via shared URL to my Linkedin accomplishment and certification section which ensured that the file was view-able to the public!