AdWords
4.9K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Keywords on google adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi can someone help me I want to create an account Google AdWords but I can't because in keywords I don't know how to write I try this example (how to gain muscle,how to lose fat,etc)but doesn't work 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Cekki H
January 2016

Re: Keywords on google adwords

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager

Hi Cekki,

Adding keywords should be fairly straightforward. As you're creating your first campaign, you'll input basic info on the first page (location targeting, campaign name, budget, etc.). Once you click save and continue, you'll be asked to create your first Ad Group, Ad, and Keywords. Make sure to enter them one per line, and that you have a maximum cost per click added below that:

Adding Keywords.png

If you need more assistance, could you post a screenshot of the screen you see where you can't move to the next step? Just make sure not to include any personal information in the screenshot like your AdWords account number or your email address.

Cassie

View solution in original post

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Cekki,

Thanks for posting to the Community. I'm not completely sure what the issue based on what you said, but to add a keyword, you will need to first create a campaign, create an ad group, and then add keywords, one per line.

Have you already created your first campaign and ad group?

Cassie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi cassieH thank you for helping me I don't know how to write the keywords I want to sign up I'm in 2 step but I can't
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Cekki H
January 2016

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager

Hi Cekki,

Adding keywords should be fairly straightforward. As you're creating your first campaign, you'll input basic info on the first page (location targeting, campaign name, budget, etc.). Once you click save and continue, you'll be asked to create your first Ad Group, Ad, and Keywords. Make sure to enter them one per line, and that you have a maximum cost per click added below that:

Adding Keywords.png

If you need more assistance, could you post a screenshot of the screen you see where you can't move to the next step? Just make sure not to include any personal information in the screenshot like your AdWords account number or your email address.

Cassie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I try 100 times really annoying to try 4 days and can't complete my account does Google have another way to create an Google adwords

Community Manager
# 6
Community Manager

Hi Cekki,

Unfortunately I cannot provide much help if I don't have more info from you. I need you to provide me with a screenshot (making sure not to include any personal information in the screenshot like your AdWords account number or your email address) of where you're stuck, or some other details.

If you cannot describe what's happening, I'd recommend contacting the AdWords team by phone, and they will be able to look at your account with you!

Hope this helps!
Cassie