AdWords
1.8K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Keywords in different Campaigns. Are they blocking each other?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everybody. 

I have two separate campaigns. One is for North America and the other is for Western Europe. (based on location)

I have similar keywords for both and when I try to use Ad Preview and Diagnosis for UK for example it says "this keyword is set to be displayed only in the locations you've chosen" (in this case - North America). 

So if I create a campaign with certain location settings, the keywords that I listed , cannot be shown in another campaign with different locations settings, is that right?

I will be thankful for some advice in this case. 

Thanks a lot.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Keywords in different Campaigns. Are they blocking each other?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Hristo P,

"So if I create a campaign with certain location settings, the keywords that I listed , cannot be shown in another campaign with different locations settings, is that right?"

Hope that's a rhetorical question that you asked without expecting an answer. It has an obvious answer which is of course absolutely negative. Why the Ad Preview and Diagnostic tool doesn't behave in an appropriate manner is a question that I cannot answer without looking into your account. Most probably it's a temporary and local glitch. Could you post us a snip to show your selections if the issue persists?

Best,

Lakatos