AdWords
3.2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Keyword tools does not work, showing "Oops! We can't display search volume charts. Please try again.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am trying to use Keyword planner and only see message "Oops! We can't display search volume charts." I use different browser, even different computer - same results. What should I do now?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
December 2016

Keyword tools does not work, showing "Oops! We can't display search volume charts. Please try again.

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Sounds like you are probably running into the recently-enacted restrictions on the keyword planner tool.  Do you have an AdWords campaign running?

During Q3 2016 Google had to make a change to the keyword planning tool due to misuse. Accounts that are below a spending threshold per month are only able to see limited search volume information.

hth

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
December 2016

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Sounds like you are probably running into the recently-enacted restrictions on the keyword planner tool.  Do you have an AdWords campaign running?

During Q3 2016 Google had to make a change to the keyword planning tool due to misuse. Accounts that are below a spending threshold per month are only able to see limited search volume information.

hth