AdWords
2.3K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Keyword Tool Search Volume

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello

Anyone know why Its now end of December and Monthly search volume is not updated yet for November??
58 day old data and this normally is updated between the 15th and 20th of the month.

thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author trend t
January 2017

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

the November data is finally fix ( yay )

let just hope Dec data does not this long,  it should be down in the next week or so ( Fingers crossed )

View solution in original post

Keyword Search Volume

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

there is definitely something wrong with the keyword planning tool

Nov numbers are all blank, is this happening for anyone else ?

Screenshot

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Do you have a campaign active?  Could be the restrictions; during Q3 2016 Google had to make a change to the keyword planning tool due to misuse. Accounts that are below a spending threshold per month are only able to see limited search volume information.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have many Active campaign, and have a very high spend per week rate.

The spending throttling is not the problem. the problem is the data for November in the Keyword tool is Blank. 

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

hmm... ok just a hunch but try clearing your cache, or using a different browser.  

Google "clear cache Firefox" or whatever browser you're using for quick instructions. 

sometimes strange AdWords glitches turn out to be cache issues or css bugs in the local browser. 

But this could be a server-side issue too of course.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i have tried in on multiple systems and browsers. 

Also with different logins and still no November Data in the Search Volume by Months in the Data.

It shows all data, just like it should, but November Data is blank and shouldn't be. it is  just missing i have tried Calling Support but all i get is the holiday message that they are away. i have also sent emails to support, but i still have no answer, to why the November data is missing.

we talked to one part of the google team last week and this is the message we received.

"I looked into it for you to see if there were any technical issues with the Keyword Planner Tool, but we've not heard anything on this team about any potential issues. I also looked into the client's account and their screenshot, and everything appears to be normal. Generally speaking the keyword planner roughly updates monthly, but there's truthfully no strict timeline in which the data updates for volume searches.

Also if it helps, the search volume statistics are only showing up to the month of October for all accounts, so it's comfortingly not just this account that's seeing that data lag."

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Does sounds like a server-side issue.  

It's likely the data will show up soon, since we are in Jan. now...

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

same here too. Yes normally its upated between 15th - 22th of each month. I will complain on twitter Adwords account. Thats normally the shortest way to a solution.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Still no November DATA 

really hope the Mid Month update fixes this when December data is drop in then next little bit

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author trend t
January 2017

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

the November data is finally fix ( yay )

let just hope Dec data does not this long,  it should be down in the next week or so ( Fingers crossed )