AdWords
5.1K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Keyword Planner not showing search volumes after active an ad campaign

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, i'm a newbie to adwords, today, i created an adwords account,fullfill billing, successfully creating an ad campaign and when i go into keyword planner tool.it just show 1k to 10k, instead of specific number in the average monthly searches column. how can i see search volumes with specific number?  .thanks and sorry if my question is not clear.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Archit (Top Contributor)
February 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Ngoc T,

Limitations to the Keyword Planner tool has been in effect since August last year. Your situation will not change before you burn some money on your advertising campaigns. When your spend surpasses a threshold, the limitations will be lifted.

Note that Google had to apply the above policy due to a widespread misuse of the Keyword Planner tool.

Thanks for your kind understanding!

Best,

Lakatos

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Archit (Top Contributor)
February 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Ngoc T,

Limitations to the Keyword Planner tool has been in effect since August last year. Your situation will not change before you burn some money on your advertising campaigns. When your spend surpasses a threshold, the limitations will be lifted.

Note that Google had to apply the above policy due to a widespread misuse of the Keyword Planner tool.

Thanks for your kind understanding!

Best,

Lakatos