AdWords
1.8K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Keyword Planner: Number Of Keywords With Bids Less Than X

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have been trying to find all keywords across all industries with bids less than 0.05 Cents & the maximum number of keywords displayed in Google's Keyword Planner is around 680.

Does that mean there are no other keywords with the filters I specified? Why does keywords added to my account still appear in keyword's planner search results? Is there a better way (maybe using the API) to find all keywords, across all industries, with suggested bids less than 0.05 Cents rather than manually select each category & download the keywords list?

Thank you.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Keyword Planner: Number Of Keywords With Bids Less Than X

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
I doubt that there is a keyword that has not been bid during the 10 years Adwords is around in its current format..... (You might find keywords in science or medicine)
Once a keyword starts to participate in auctions, Google sets a threshold for the bid.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes but does keyword planner have a cap for the number of keywords displayed during a search? Does 680 Keywords in results mean that there are more keywords not displayed?

I find it strange that searching each category with same filters returns 680 keywords exactly.

Thanks!

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
No. No cap that I know. But remember that the keyword banner will show results based on a search term, location, and a Google domain.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’