AdWords
1.8K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Issue in getting Google Partners admin access

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Everyone,

I have cleared the google certification from my company email id in google partners. And now the admin of our company is trying to give the admin access for Google partners to claim the google partner's badge, but the admin is sending an invitation on my email, so when i try to accept the invitation it shows message that

"This Google Account is already associated with the maximum number of AdWords accounts. To proceed, please enter a different email address."

This issue is same with my MCC account id, when we try to link with partners the same message appears.

What should i do in that case? should i delete my AdWords account to accept the invitation and doing so, is there a possibility of loosing my AdWords certification?

I went through every tutorial for getting google partner's badge, despite fulfilling all the parameter for Google badge, we are unable to get that, as our admin is not able to link both the accounts (my account and MCC account) to admin to get the badge.

Please help what should I do

Thanks

Gagan 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Issue in getting Google Partners admin access

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Gagan S,

Sorry to hear of this issue.

No, do not delete anything.

Create another email address (new gmail account) and then go into your existing Adwords account and change the emails out so that your new email is the admin of your old (current) Adwords account. Your main email address is now not connected to any Adwords accounts, yet you have access to them with your new email.

Now, log out, clear your Chrome browser cache (Ctrl+H) and then head to Google Partners and log in with your main (old email) and accept the invitation to join. You will now be connected to your company and have access to Google Partners resources.

You can then go to the MCC and add that old Adwords account to it and manage it along with any others. 

Be sure to come join us next door to Google Adwords at the official home to Google Partners here on the Advertiser Community. 

Please let us know if you need further assistance with this as we are here to help. 

Have a happy Friday!

- James