AdWords
2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Is the Remarketing Tag Sitewide?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey guys and girls,

My name is Cameron and I'm new to this community. I have a question about the AdWords remarketing tag I'm hoping someone can help me with. When you have a remarketing tag on a few pages of your website, does Google automatically index all of the other pages? I'm asking because my agency is building a website to host landing pages for our clients (for various reasons), but our interior design client's remarketing audience keeps being disapproved due to policy violation. The first landing page we built on the site related to nerve damage (which you obviously cannot remarket to) and I'm wondering if that's why the audience is being disapproved. The remarketing tag is only on the interior design page and not the nerve damage pain, but it's still being disapproved.

Does anyone have any suggestions of what to do?

Thanks in advance,
Cameron

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Cameron D
June 2016

Re: Is the Remarketing Tag Sitewide?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Your remarketing tag should be on every page of the site. See https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2476688 and see step 9.

I'm not sure why you have two different clients on the same website, as you will run into policy issues with adwords with this setup.

Google does not let you point multiple accounts at the same domain.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Cameron D
June 2016

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Your remarketing tag should be on every page of the site. See https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2476688 and see step 9.

I'm not sure why you have two different clients on the same website, as you will run into policy issues with adwords with this setup.

Google does not let you point multiple accounts at the same domain.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

I agree with Elliott - give these landing pages their own domain name. For $10 you'll won't have these problems, and your CTR will most likely improve in ads. If your agency is unable to implement this, I'd be changing agencies.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Good point, I don't think that thought had even crossed their minds. Thanks!