AdWords
4.9K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Is Remarketing available to one of our Clients? They are Canadian Health Recovery Centre.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are looking into creating an Remarketing Campaign for Canadian Health Recovery Centre
874-647-8410 They are a Private addictions Hospital

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
October 2016

Is Remarketing available to one of our Clients? They are Canadian Health Recovery Centre.

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Google does not allow remarketing campaigns for quite a few legal and medical markets.  It is some kind of a potential privacy issue, i have been told. Addiction and recovery is highly likely to be one of those markets where they do not allow remarketing.

The only way to get a definitive answer for a particular campaign is to contact Google and ask them.  Here is a link listing the various ways of contacting them (a phone call would be my recommendation):

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6273970

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
October 2016

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Google does not allow remarketing campaigns for quite a few legal and medical markets.  It is some kind of a potential privacy issue, i have been told. Addiction and recovery is highly likely to be one of those markets where they do not allow remarketing.

The only way to get a definitive answer for a particular campaign is to contact Google and ask them.  Here is a link listing the various ways of contacting them (a phone call would be my recommendation):

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6273970

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

As mentioned by @Steve B Remarketing campaigns that might reveal  / imply a user medical condition are not allowed and will be instantly disapproved. This would be a Policy violation;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’