AdWords
1.9K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Invitation to link Adwords account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My client has invited me as a manager on their Adwords account. However, my email address is not accepted, stating that it is already associated with the maximum number of Adwords accounts. But I don't even have my own Adwords account. Any clues why I am getting this rejection message? Cheers. Jeremy

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Invitation to link Adwords account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hey Jeremy,

It sounds like you currently have access to an AdWords account with that email even if you don't recall having that access. Only one AdWords account can be associated with an email address which is why you see that error. Here are your options:

1. Create a new gmail account with the sole purpose of logging into the new AdWords accounts.

2. Login to AdWords with your email address. Navigate to Settings > Account Settings > Account Access. Email one of the account Admins to have you removed from the account so that you can use your email address for the new account.

3. This option wouldn't really solve your current problem but is something that you should know about if you are working with multiple AdWords accounts and want to use one login: create an AdWords manager account

Jim Vaillancourt, AdWords Top Contributor, LinkedIn
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Re: Invitation to link Adwords account

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Jeremy L,

You should login to Adwords with your Gmail account, then you will come to know whether you already have access on some XYZ Adwords account or not.

Better to make a new account on MCC (My Client Center) which gives you feature to add multiple Adwords account with single Gmail account.

Thanks