AdWords
6.4K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Invitation accepted, access granted , but no confirmation yet

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I accepted AdWords invitation and my manager sent me msg that he granted and confirmed my access but I didn't receive any confirmation email and still can't access that account

still having this message

You have accepted your invitation to this AdWords account (Customer ID ). You’ll be able to sign in to AdWords once the person who invited you confirms your access. Feel free to contact this person directly with any questions. We’ve sent the instructions to your email address.

You’ll receive an email once your access has been confirmed.

Also I'm having another message with red BG on same page
says:
You've attempted to access a different account. Please sign in to AdWords again.

However I'm already signed in with correct account

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Invitation accepted, access granted , but no confirmation yet

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Hammad,

Is that account for which you want to access is already linked with an adwords account? Have you ever accessed the adwords on the same browser while you were logged in with this email?

If yes then you can't have access until you convert it to a manager account or try with a fresh email account.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

KT
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
KT
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I faced this issue before with another account , but this account is new one and as you notice that invitation was accepted and only needs access grant from who invited me

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Will You please elaborate it more. What type of account both are which you want to link?

Are both manager account or one is individual and one is manager?

And from which account you have given the access?

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Ask the person (who sent you invitation) to approve your acceptance. He'll login into AdWords approve access from adwords settings .

This should help