AdWords
2.4K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Infinity AES file invisible

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Team,

Whenever Im trying to upload an AES file to Adwords Editor, the file is invisible in the folder. I tried to upload it by changing its location and even changed the file name. Still no success.

I'm using Macbook Air & the Adwords editor is a latest version downloaded a day before yesterday.

What can be the issue? Any help is appreciated.

Regards,

Ajay

1 Expert replyverified_user

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Rahil,

Can you please try to change the filename and/or move the file to another location.

Maybe this will gonna help.

Thanks,

Aslam

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I did but of no help.

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

In the file chooser dialog, pay attention to the file type drop-down. You probably have it set to CSV, or some other option that filters out AES files.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm having the same issue.   I don't see AES listed in the "all files" option to import within adwords editor??  Only CSV, Text and zip.

Google Employee
# 6
Google Employee

Could you show a screenshot of the dialog you see?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I replied to the email with a screenshot.  Not sure if that shows up here?  If not, here's a link 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eHJdGJCO5Bh_b0P0iLLHxGPoLiTKZt2s/view?usp=sharing

Google Employee
# 8
Google Employee

Importing from Accounts Manager window is intended for multi-account import. That only currently works for CSV. Instead, open the specific account, and then from the menu select Account > Import > From File

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When I select 'Account' it takes me back to the Accounts Manager window.   Is there another menu?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Found it!  A bit new to mac.    I see it at the top of my monitor.   Thank you for the clarification!!