AdWords
3.1K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Individaul Account to MCC Account

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

Till now, I was managing my  Ad Word account with my person ID. I have spent there many $. Now I want to convert my personal account to my client center account, but I am not sure how I can do this. However, I found many threads answer related to my question such as I need a new email id then I need to make the ID as an admin in my Ad word account then I need to login with new id in my Ad Word account and after that I can delete my personal id and then I can make a new my client center account with my personal id. But after doing all this, I am still not able to create the my client center account with my existing Ad Word account.

So please give me a better solution for this issue.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Individaul Account to MCC Account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Om,

What issues are you facing, though the process is same that you have mentioned.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Archit!
Are you back with better solution. Yes I know, the steps are same but those are not working. So speak honestly have you converted your personal account to my client center account. Because, when I am following these steps I am not able to delete my personal account ID via new ID through which I login in adword.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Yes, I have converted my individual account to a Manager account approx 2 months ago and followed the same steps.

• create new email account(but keep in mind don't login to adwords from that email account)
  • Now send invitation to that new email ID from your current adwords account with administrative access.
  • Go to the mail Inbox of new email.
  • Click the link which you will receive there to login adwords(do not login adwords directly)
  • Now from this newly created account delete the access of old account.

So in this way your email is now free and you need to sign up adwords manager account with your old email.

https://www.google.com/adwords/manager-accounts/

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’