AdWords
2.8K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

In my account all the ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

In my account all the ads & extension are approved, then why it says suspended I need an valid answer. Im trying to reach adwords through call but there is no answer infact I am not getting an option to even talk or chat to experts so that they can guide me and help inoder to made necessary changes. Please help to me to reactivate my account.
I need to know where Im making the mistake so that I can learn as well and which will be better for my business.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

This is a technical support forum and we are volunteers assisting those with AdWords technical issues.  Account suspension is a business issue so you will need to get in touch with Google.  Here are the ways you can get in touch with Google:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6273970

Re: In my account all the ads

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi there;
What was the reason for suspension mentioned in the email received from Google? (Look for this email - it is the key for understanding the issue)
Please share the URL of the site suspended.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi there,

You will have received an email which specifies the reason for your account suspension. I won't be detailed, but will let you know the policy. For detailed information you need to contact Google Support. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

im unable to reach google if you can help know the exact reason and i will fix it so my account works