AdWords
1.9K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

In Need of Google Rep

Badged Google Partner
# 1
Badged Google Partner

Hi There,

We are a badged agency and have been for some time now. We manage multiple high-end clients as well as a few medium-smaller ones. We were told that if we had one more person badged, we would actually qualify to be a Premier Partner, and right now I am a bit disappointed in what has transpired.

We have always had a Google Rep assigned to our account, and as of July 1st we were told that due to staffing issues we would no longer have one, but we may get one in October. I was told this about 2 days before that date.

One- I have no idea what that means at all.

Two- As an agency who spends a lot with Google, it's very disappointing to feel left in the dust. We are very self-sufficient for the most part, however, sometimes we may need help. 

This is a problem, as we have very high-end clients who sometimes have out-of-the-box questions that the regular support team does not always have the answers to. We were told to call the regular 866 line if we had questions now, and I have already run into a problem where it seems like we received conflicting answers.

Please, please let us know who we have to contact to have a rep assigned to us again. Thanks.

2 Expert replyverified_user

In Need of Google Rep

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Well... Google changes the threshold of assigning dedicated reps based on Geo location and spend. I have seen the level / threshold moves up and down.

Meanwhile, you can ask  "out of the box" question here. I don't recall any question we have not been able to resolve....  Smiley Surprised

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

In Need of Google Rep

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @rachelle h,

As a badged Google Partner, you are greatly appreciated, so please know that.

Assigned reps did change for everyone and most agencies no longer have them. The requirements to get them assigned is not published so there is no xyz steps to obtain one. Because your inquiry is related to the Google Partners system, it would be best to use the Google Partners community where you can interact with us Google Partners and our community managers that can see your concerns and pass them on to the right team. It may not do anything right away but it could get things rolling in the right direction for you.  

If you need specific answers to Google AdWords, we encourage you to post them here in the AdWords community and we will certainly do our best to provide a clear and concise answer. 

Also, you can log in to your Google Partners Company profile and click on the button HELP in the top middle of the screen and interact with the Google Partners team. They will be able to see your company profile and can better determine the situation. 

All the Best,

James

In Need of Google Rep

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner

Hi James, I remember you from years ago, way back in the day before the community changed formats! Thank you for your response. 

In Need of Google Rep

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi Rachelle,

Yes, we go way back... and you are very welcome! Smiley Happy

It's great to see you here and please do know that you are greatly appreciated in the Google Partners community and for being such a quality member. 

Cheers,

James