AdWords
2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Impressions shown as ZERO

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have set up a campaign for Bahrain and when I search for my targeted keyword I am able to see the result in the ads (sometimes on number 2 and sometimes on number 3).

Unfortunately, when I sign in to my ad-words account, these impressions are not translated over there. I always see impressions as ZERO.

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

It may take a while when your campaign is started, for impressions to be reported. 

Even after your campaign is running, there is up to a three hour delay in the "impressions" data.

The AdWords interface is not "real-time" in nature, although sometimes data can come in quickly.  

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

London you should use the Ad Preview and Diagnosis tool to see if your ads are being shown. When you look for your own ads on Google those count as impressions that could lower your CTR% and increase your ppc avg and Quality Scores.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

hi London, 

Make sure you are looking at the right dates. 

regards, 

zaby

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

Just check for dates for which you are seeing the data.

Regards,

Manish

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Good info above. Also, there is a delay 3 to 8 hours for AdWords data to be processed and show up in your AdWords interface, sometimes longer when a new campaign initially starts up.