AdWords
2.5K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

If my adwords account is suspended can I create a new adwords account

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My current account was suspended and we are not able to rectify the issue with google as they were not welling to reply to our emails. We want to start our adwords account for various reasons please get back to me if there is any solution to this problem.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Dulon, fyi depending on an account's history sometimes suspensions, especially after multiple suspensions, will become permanent.  At that point it is unlikely Google will want to discuss it.  That is why we always urge studying the suspension email and carefully following the instructions to make sure you fix everything requested. 

An account can get suspended if it breaks the rules or appears to be connected with another account that breaks the rules.

Here's a reference:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375414?hl=en

hth

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Dulon;

Any new account opened will be  suspended. You must first  fix (if possible at all...) the violation of the account in question.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi MosheTLV,

We are not able to identify the problem or the cause for our account violation. With the holidays coming up we need our account to be up and running. If there is anything that you can do to help us we will be highly obliged by it.

Dulon

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi MosheTLV

So I found out that since i have redirected my traffic to amazon product page where we sell, it may be a possibility that my account got suspended for a trademark violation. But I am not sure if that is the reason or not. How can I be sure that this is the violation I have made and how to rectify it.

My Account got suspended and I am trying my level best to find out why

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account got suspended last month and i am still trying to find out the reason for a violation that i have done for this suspension. I did search all possibilities and tried to contact google support as much as I can but was not able to reinstate the account. So if there is anyone out there who had faced the same issue your suggestions will be helpful.

So I will start off by explaining the method I use as an advertiser. My company sells products in amazon India so we have decided to redirect traffic directly to amazon product page with all our products that relate to the ads we have in google. After a month of seeing great improvement our account got suspended.

With the help of the policies page i could state that there might be a destination violation or a trademark violation.(and I am still not sure)

Since I thought at first it was a destination violation I tried to edit all the landing page links accordingly and after submitting an appeal we were not able to get our account running.

After seeing some post in the community with people facing the same problem some did mention it may lead to a trademark violation. So if there are any experts that could help me fix what and all violations I have done and how could i rectify it.

Thanks in advance.....  

My Account got suspended and I am trying my level best to find out why

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

@Dulon K;

Please refrain from multiple posts on the same topic. This is confusing. We find ourselves replying a case already answered. Plus address any follow-up in the initial thread;

I merged this question with the initial discussion.

Thank you.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@MosheTLV 

I am sorry to create any inconvenience and I will never do this again. It is just that I am in a situation where I want to solve this issue as soon as possible before the holiday season starts.

Please if anyone who had gone through this same issue of getting suspended it will be a great help if someone advise me what to do next

Thanks in advance