I would like to generate more leads with my adwords campaigns. I am desperate for leads.[ Edited ]
January 2017 - last edited January 2017
I have 4 campaigns - 2 display and 2 search. I would like to generate more leads with them. The lead generation is really low right now. In the display campaigns Google shows one of my adgroups much more then the other and i am wondering if I should keep it like this or may be make it so google shows them equally. How else would I gather data?
I would like to generate more leads with my adwords campaigns. I am desperate for leads.
Hi Dayana, you can do the following to increase your leads -
1. Identify new relevant keywords for which you would want to show your ads.
2. For some time don't use exact match rather stick to phrase and broad modifier
3. Change the ad rotation setting to - Optimize for conversions
4. Run a/b testing for your ad copies
5. Check the quality score of your keywords and work on improving it
For Display -
1. Analyze the placements report - are your ads being shown on relevant websites or not
2. Use keyword contextual and topic targeting
Hope you will see a rise in your leads. All the best!