AdWords
2.4K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

I would like to cancel my Adwords Account and use the email ID for an Adwords Manager Account. Is th

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there. When I signed up initially, I used my primary email to sign up my Adwords account. I would like to now use my primary email account as an Adwords manager account . Im writing in to find out if anyone has faced this before and if it can be done.

Thank you.

1 Expert replyverified_user

I would like to cancel my Adwords Account and use the email ID for an Adwords Manager Account. Is th

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Bimal P,

It can be done.

You need to grant the admin access for the AdWords account to another email address(must not be associated with any other AdWords account).

Note: The linking process(new email) must be followed by the link in the email, not directly signing the AdWords account.

So, there are now 2 admins for the same AdWords account. Sign in the AdWords account with new email address and terminate the access of your primary email.

Settings cog > account settings > account access > terminate access.

This way your primary email will get free to signup for the AdWords Manager account.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’