AdWords
4.5K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

I want to ask why you are away a lot of money from my account

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

E-Commerce 17/10/2016 GOOGLE *ADW0000000000 Auth Code 1234566 INTERNET TRANSACTION

50Euro
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Avni E
October 2016

I want to ask why you are first leave from my account without asking me I do not know what else have

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Please restate what problem you are having more clearly, perhaps in a step-by-step list of what happened.  If it is an accounting issue you are likely going to need to speak to Google about it. 

Recommend removing specific financial transaction details (e.g. transaction number, auth codes) from your posting.  This web page is publicly accessible on the www.  "There was a transaction made by Google against your card on file Oct 17 2016", that is enough info. 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Avni E
October 2016

I want to ask why you are first leave from my account without asking me I do not know what else have

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Please restate what problem you are having more clearly, perhaps in a step-by-step list of what happened.  If it is an accounting issue you are likely going to need to speak to Google about it. 

Recommend removing specific financial transaction details (e.g. transaction number, auth codes) from your posting.  This web page is publicly accessible on the www.  "There was a transaction made by Google against your card on file Oct 17 2016", that is enough info. 

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thanks for help ,  but I do not know why you are leaving i have not bought or have not done anything to be rid of the money

I do not know even where to turn for help

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Where to turn: Contact Google, the contact information is in the upper right (Gear icon) of your Google AdWords account page. 

Google does not just randomly charge credit cards.  When you open an AdWords account and enter your card information, you enter into a contract which has terms and conditions. I am sure Google can explain what the charge is for, and if there is any error, correct it.  However, errors are extremely rare so the odds are it's a charge for services delivered.