2.8K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me

I want a refund from an old adwords account I can't access anymore

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Price Waterhouse sent me letters saying my account has been inactive but still has a balance. I'm trying to apply for a refund but can no longer get into my old account.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I want a refund from an old adwords account I can't access anymore

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Tyler,

An AdWords account can be cancelled and then can be requested for refund only from the user account.

If you have forgotten the password for that account, then you can retrieve it using recovery options.

And if you have forgotten the email address as well, then you can check if you have the customer ID associated with that account. You may find it in the AdWords editor if you have imported that account in the editor or if any other adwords account is linked with this adwords account, then you can retrieve the Customer ID by access that linked Adwords account.

After getting the Customer ID, contact AdWords support(phone) to get the email ID associated with that Customer ID.

Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’