AdWords
2.7K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

I've got the message "Your account is suspended because your billing information can't be verified".

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please help to resolve the suspended account "Your account is suspended because your billing information can't be verified" what need to be done ? I've updated my information & add another payment method but the situation remain the same. Google Support can't help me beside directing me towards their policy pages.

1 Expert replyverified_user

I've got the message "Your account is suspended because your billing information can't be verified".

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

This is unfortunate. Did you try sending an email to AdWords support on this particular issue? Response could be delayed due to holidays season.

Pankaj 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have already made several attempts to contact with Google Support via Chat & Email but i got only generic replies not specific to my issue and they don't bother to share a reason to help us resolve the issue. its just getting annoyed.