AdWords
2.1K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

I unintentionally or by mistake created two AdWords accounts.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Sir,

I unintentionally or by mistake created two AdWords accounts. 

How can I delete one of these accounts? (Customer ID <edited by a Community Manager as noted below> with my other email address <edited by a Community Manager as noted below> )

Or if your good office can delete mentioned Customer ID <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>  for me, I shall be thankful to you. 

Kind regards.

Sincerely

Jawed Iqbal Khan

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines, in order to protect privacy and account security. 
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: I unintentionally or by mistake created two AdWords accounts.

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Jawed,

You can see how to cancel your account here:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2424604?hl=en

If you ever wish to user the e-mail <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>
ever again with some other Adwords account, you should "free" this e-mail from the current account. You can to do this by inviting a second e-mail with admin access, and by that second e-mail, remove your access from <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Hope this helps.

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines, in order to protect privacy and account security.

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Jawed,

You can see how to cancel your account here:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2424604?hl=en

If you ever wish to user the e-mail <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>
ever again with some other Adwords account, you should "free" this e-mail from the current account. You can to do this by inviting a second e-mail with admin access, and by that second e-mail, remove your access from <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Hope this helps.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Mr. Leandrofm.

I have removed the stated campaign from my other email address (having no due amount against me). I will never use that AdWords customer ID associated with email <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>.

Am I right to assume that I have only one AdWords customer ID now associated with my signed in email address here? I do not want to lose my other email account <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Thanks and regards

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Jawed,

Yes, you should have only one Adwords customer ID associated. Google doesn't allow multiple accounts under one e-mail. It's just one account per e-mail (even with Manager Account), so you should be good now.

Just remember to cancel the other Adwords account and not only pause the campaigns just to make sure there's no trouble at all Smiley Happy

Hope this helps.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Mr. Leandrofm

Thank you for your message. It really helped me to understand more about AdWords.

Kind regards.

Jawed Iqbal Khan