AdWords
4.9K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

I need to copy all campaigns in an account to a new, totally unrelated account. Is this possible?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

An agency was previously handling our Adwords account for us. We now need to move away from using this agency and manage our account ourselves. Is there a way to copy all our campaigns from the account managed by the agency into a totally new and unrelated account that we manage ourselves? Any help will be greatly appreciated!

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sabrina A
October 2016

I need to copy all campaigns in an account to a new, totally unrelated account. Is this possible?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Sabrina A,

By using AdWords Editor, you can perform this rather easily. This info should be helpful with this move. If you need further assistance, please just let us know. 

Kind Regards,

James

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sabrina A
October 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Sabrina A,

By using AdWords Editor, you can perform this rather easily. This info should be helpful with this move. If you need further assistance, please just let us know. 

Kind Regards,

James

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Sabrina,

The easiest way is to use AdWords Editor.
https://www.google.com.au/intl/en/adwordseditor/

You will obviously need the login details of your AdWords account.

Once downloaded, you simply create a new account, and copy and paste the campaigns in AdWords Editor.

The downside is that you will lose all stats and history. This means it could take a short period for your Quality Scores to return to normal, and your click costs could be higher for a while.