AdWords
2.6K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

I need refund

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I found there a charge 100USD (KRW100000) by googlecc@goocle.com singapore.
I think it is beause google adwords automatical charge.
Could I get a refund? Or change it to unautomatical charge?

1 Expert replyverified_user

I need refund

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @hyemin l,

Please go to your AdWords account, click on the gear icon in your upper right hand corner and call the phone number shown. You can also click on Help (same location) and use another method to contact support. AdWords Support is the only ones that can help with billing issues. 

Further, if a charge was completed for your AdWords account for activity, you really cannot get a refund. If you do not want the charges you would need to pause all of your campaigns. Even if you prepaid, charges are automated for your billing cycle as AdWords has to be paid for services rendered. 

Kind Regards,

James

I need refund

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

Hello @hyemin l,

You can request a refund by canceling your AdWords account while there is credit in the account. Google will automatically initiate a refund to your bank account or credit card associated with your AdWords account.

Processing time: 2 weeks for Google to process, and additional time for your credit card company to process.

If you paid by funds transfer, Google will ask for your bank account details to process the refund. 

Reasons a refund might not be available

Google don't offer refunds in these cases:

• You have money left over in your account from a promotional code.
  • Your account is still active.
  • You have an outstanding balance that you still need to pay.

Timelines and delayed refunds

Refunds typically take up to 2 weeks for us to process, but can take up to 10 weeks if you paid by bank account outside Israel, the U.K., or the U.S. In Israel, the U.K., and the U.S., it can still take an additional 10 business days for your bank or credit card company to credit the refund to your account, depending on their own processes.

If you've waited longer than 12 weeks, please contact Google.

Regards,

Syed Sayem Mustafa