AdWords
2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

I'm stuck at this page Ad Words! I don't wanna make a acc!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello all, I was thinking of making a Ad Word acc then i sudennnly diden't want to but i can't cancel it any way... -_- 

Can someone help me plz!?

Skärmklipp.PNG

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
March 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Victor L,

At this stage, you can not cancel the setup process. You need to complete the account setup with billing details and a campaign.

Though if you have not structured a campaign yet, you can create a dummy campaign for now with the minimum possible budget and after completing the setup, you can remove this dummy campaign.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
March 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Victor L,

At this stage, you can not cancel the setup process. You need to complete the account setup with billing details and a campaign.

Though if you have not structured a campaign yet, you can create a dummy campaign for now with the minimum possible budget and after completing the setup, you can remove this dummy campaign.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: I'm stuck at this page Ad Words! I don't wanna make a acc!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm stuck on this page as well, I can see my existing ad campaign budget  and description, but I cannot access  my account without setting up a new campaign  and putting in my credit card number. everytime I login I get directed to this "setup a new campaign page".. any thoughts.