AdWords
2.7K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

I'm having troubles associating the Google + profile with my website

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Now I'm having a trouble with filling the payment form of google adsense. First, I added my payoneer account into it then I deleted it because I'm not sure what account type I selected once I was filing. After removing  the bank account I added, I re add it but I shows the message (An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again later.).  Kindly help to comment on how to settle this error. Looking forward to your prompt reponse.

1 Expert replyverified_user

I'm having troubles associating the Google + profile with my website

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

This is a help community for Google AdWords only. We do not cover Google Plus profile or AdSense. You can get help with your AdSense account by visiting the Google AdSense Help Community. You can get help with your website and Google Plus linking by visiting the Google Webmasters Central Help Community

This thread has been closed to new replies.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.