3.6K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me

I have set up several AdWords account. Can I combine?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I had set up several AdWords accounts when I first started using AdWords.  They were set up using several different e-mail addresses.  All in my name, my e-mail address and my company's website.  A few of them were cancelled when I did not pay.  I have paid many of the accounts.  However, for some reason, AdWords will not allow me to pay them all....on some of the accounts, it does not even give me the option to pay.  Now, I am completely unable to have any accounts so that I can run AdWords.  I cannot use an existing account to start a campaign that was already created nor can I create a new account--all of my accounts cancel due to violations.  I have paid off and canceled the accounts that it has allowed me to.  On one account, I even overpaid by $200 and I am unable to do anything with that account either.  I am unable to get an answers from Google by e-mail and when I call, I am told that I have to e-mail.  Please help!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I have set up several AdWords account. Can I combine?

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Kimberly,
Sounds like we need to take a closer look at your many accounts!

I'll reach out via email to see what is going on. There could be some Policy issues here since you are not allowed to have multiple accounts advertising the same thing, as this leads to an advertiser gaining an unfair advantage of the ad network.

Keep an eye out for an email!