AdWords
3.3K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

I have a read only access of google adwords, can I give access the same access to some other account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a read only access of google adwords, can I give access the same access to some other account.

So I wanted to know Can I give read only access to some other gmail account.

Actually we have outsourced our SEM campaign to the agency and know we hired some other inhouse person to handle the same accounts.

We already cancelled project with the outsourced agency. And know I need to give read only access to the inhouse agent to get a view about our running and performing campaign..

Please some body help me

1 Expert replyverified_user

I have a read only access of google adwords, can I give access the same access to some other account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @shakira s,

To grant any access level to another user, you must have admin access.

So, the answer is "NO".

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Any possibility or alternate part of it

I mean the email is associated with the higher level authority, we cannot give the email ID to other member. 

So if there are any alt method or something through which a person can see what type of ads or bid or keyword previously used. and are performing well, it will save our time.

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Shakira,

No, somebody with read only access can't give any kind of access to somebody else. You have to ask somebody with administrative access to do that for you.

Take in consideration that access levels are about to change in adwords. There is going to be only administrative access. All other access levels will be automatically upgraded to administrative access.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can you elaborate this line : All other access levels will be automatically upgraded to administrative access.

How come

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

@shakira s, with read only access you can only download or take screenshots and then share it with anybody.

You can go through the Google's official file:

overview of the different access levels for manager account users and what they can do

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’