AdWords
1.9K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

I have a problem with a client new account.

[ Edited ]
P V
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
P V
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a problem with a client new account. I'm in Africa for a trip and had a client that want adwords account. I crate his account and paid for it with master debit card, they ad was approved but no clicks no charge. Immediately was sign in to check the ad performance. The account was suspended because of payment activity. After we enter billing info, Google charge the card $1 and we make a payment of $60 successful. So my question is WHY was the account suspend. Need help ASAP Pls.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

This is not the right venue for resolving payment issues.  This is a peer-to-peer support forum with volunteers like myself answering AdWords technical questions.  

When an account is suspended, you will always receive an email, sent to the address associated with the account, from Google stating the reason why. It might have something to do with you being in Africa if the credit card is registered in another country; but I am just speculating. Check the email for the reason, then following the instructions provided is the recommended, and really only useful course of action.

Re: I have a problem with a client new account.

P V
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
P V
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Steve, I understand but the card is registered in the client country cameroun and it's a master credit card international and works worldwide. The card works and payment want through. Is they any way we can contact adwords please.

P V
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
P V
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The email adwords sent was that they have suspend the account because of payment activity which payment was good and we have the $60 immediate charge from the credit card to the adwords account. 

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

I am just an AdWords user like you, not Google - so I cannot tell you why they suspended the account.  However I can tell you that they would not suspend an account "because a good payment was made"; there was a reason.  

I am just speculating, but it could be because of the business sector you are in; or that credit card fraud rates are unusually high in one or more of the countries involved.  Per above, there should be instructions for you in the email.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi @P V,

As Steve has stated, we cannot help with billings issues. 

With that said, if your payment source and account info differs, then you would likely get a suspension. And Some countries have more stringent requirements than others. 

The best thing to do is to open your AdWords account, click on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner and call the number shown... or click on Help (same location) and then use another method to interact with support. 

Kind Regards,

James