AdWords
2.8K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

I get stuck in the process of "your first campaign". (new register)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I could not add a keywords in the "your first campaign" page. It alway shows the waiting symbol (rolling sign) on the grey background that show the word "please type in the keywords below." then after waiting a minute there is a pop up show the message "

There was an error with your operation. If you were trying to make a change, it may not have saved. Please refresh this page to try again. If the error continues, log out of your AdWords account, then log in again and return to this page.

[ Dismiss ]" 

I tried to refresh -> sign out and sign in again -> didn't work.

I tried to  delete all browsing data in google chrome (tick all checked-boxes) -> close chrome browser -> open again -> then sign in again and found the same problem. 

How can I do next to solve this issue? 

Thank you.

Re: I get stuck in the process of "your first campaign". (new register)

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Penockio,

When that happens I usually recommend logging out and clearing all your cookies and cache.  Another thing to try would be to use a different browser and/or restart your computer.  Are you sure you're logged into a valid Google Account that isn't tied to any other AdWords Account?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you very much for your answer.

I did all things that you suggested me. But the same problem again on any device (try on 3 computers from different owner that never has google with 2 browsers chrome/firefox and 2 mobile phones).

I'm very curious that what wrong with my account?

Is there the other solution? Please suggest me. Thank you.

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Make a New Adwords Account Smiley Happy

Robin.

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello Penockio.

Have you tried using the Adwords Editor?
You can create a new campaign with the Editor, and then upload it to Adwords.

See if that actually creates the campaign with all keywords or not, at least to begin with.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
This is the first time to sign in (register) to google Adwords with my gmail account. I followed the tutorial but I could not pass each step if leave some data field blank as guideline.

I make the new adword account from hotmail but the error still the same (stuck at keyword section in your first campaign page).
I do not use any extension such as adblocker or else.

Thank you.