AdWords
2.5K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

I don't know if I deleted all my campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I spent a long time setting  up the ad , to find out I was disapproved for Capitalization.  so I went to my adwords, which was hard for me to locate???? (still don't remember how I got there) then I don't know if I deleted all my keywords or the entire ad?  Details on the right indicate I may have deleted the whole ad?? So then I saw the word FREE in my add

So then I saw the word FREE in my add in all caps so I thought maybe that is what they meant by capitalization of ad words so I changed to Free and resubmitted.  Why could they have not been specific on what I should change?? I am completely frustrated since I don't know if I resubmitted the ad without any adwords.   How do you talk to somebody? (At least this email was specific to tell me to remove the bold print before resubmitting.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I don't know if I deleted all my campaign

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Rose,

Any edits to a text ad will delete that ad and create a new ad. The deleted ads might not visible unless you change the drop-down box above your ads to All, instead of All Enabled. or All but Deleted Ads.

Once you edit an ad and click on save, it is automatically resubmitted for approval. Approval can take up to several days, but is usually same day.

Regarding capitalization, basically the only time you can use ALL CAPS in an ad is known acronyms.

Re: I don't know if I deleted all my campaign

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi 

I assume that they dont have the automation to point out the mistake to you.

regards, 

Zaby

My Site