AdWords
6.7K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

I cant see my Ad in google and not in Ad words preview and Diagnosis

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have created my Ad through Ad words 2 months before. It is showing that my ad is verified and eligible and i got a email saying that my Ad is ONLINE and it is showing in my Ad words account that i am getting more than 5 clicks per day. I created my Ad by following all your policies and still am not able to see in google. i want to know why is this happening and i want to fix this issue ASAP.

NOTE: Three threads on essentially the same topic have been merged here, in the oldest of the three. To avoid confusion and duplication of effort, please post on a particular topic one time only.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I cant see my Ad in google and not in Ad words preview and Diagnosis

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

What type of campaign it is, search network only/ display network only or Search with display select?

Cross check if the clicks are generated from the display network, in case if you are using the "search network with display select" type campaign.

If it is regarding the search ads and clicks have been generated form the search network only then use the ad preview tool, which will let you know the reason for not showing the ads if they are not triggering in real time.

Also, it is important to know the difference between the ads status "Eligible" and "Approved".

Reference: Ad Status

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Type of Campaign is SEARCH NETWORK WITH DISPLAY and the Status is APPROVED. I changed it by SEARCH NETWORK ONLY and i tried again in AD PREVIEW AND DIAGNOSIS. Then too it is same like before. In PREVIEW AND DIAGNOSIS the message is NO YOUR AD IS NOT SHOWING FOR THE KEYWORD and YOUR ADS CAN ONLY SHOW TO USERS IN LOCATION THAT SUPPORT LONGER TEXT ADS. All my keywords are eligible and approved and i created ads according to the policies by AD WORDS . It is not longer text ads. And every day i am getting clicks for these keywords.

NOTE: Three threads on essentially the same topic have been merged here, in the oldest of the three. To avoid confusion and duplication of effort, please post on a particular topic one time only.

Problem with my Ad created with Ad words. not showing Online.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Type of Campaign is SEARCH NETWORK WITH DISPLAY and the Status is APPROVED. I changed it by SEARCH NETWORK ONLY and i tried again in AD PREVIEW AND DIAGNOSIS. Then too it is same like before. In PREVIEW AND DIAGNOSIS the message is NO YOUR AD IS NOT SHOWING FOR THE KEYWORD and YOUR ADS CAN ONLY SHOW TO USERS IN LOCATION THAT SUPPORT LONGER TEXT ADS. All my keywords are eligible and approved and i created ads according to the policies by AD WORDS . It is not longer text ads. And every day i am getting clicks for these keywords.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
In what language the ads are written?
Have you requested an exception for longer texts?
Is the ads status approved limited?

If you are using older ads, I suggest you to pause the existing ads and create new expanded ads.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Problem with my Ad NOT SHOWING IN GOOGLE

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

Second time am posting this for the same issue. AM NOT ABLE TO SEE MY AD IN GOOGLE AND ALSO IN PREVIEW AND DIAGNOSIS. I tried everything to see my ad online. I got a mail saying YOUR AD IS ONLINE. 

I made the payment and i am getting clicks. I dont know how my ad is getting clicks if my ad is not showing in any search engines. In PREVIEW and DIAGNOSIS am getting errors like NO,YOUR AD IS NOT SHOWING FOR THE KEYWORD and YOUR ADS CAN ONLY SHOW TO USERS IN LOCATIONS THAT SUPPORT LONGER TEXT ADS. It is not longer text ad. And my Ad everything in there is approved. But i dont know why it is not showing and giving errors like this. Is there anyone in this COMMUNITY who can me well? I am tired of this problem with GOOGLE.

I cant see my Ad in google and not in Ad words preview and Diagnosis

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have created my ad and not able to see on the google search. already paid.