AdWords
5K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

I cannot use google adwords.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

HI,

Recently i started with Adwords. I create a campaign and  createded ads. i received 9 or 10 clicks on ad. and now today i cannot login in Adwords account it is showing error that :-

Your business is not eligible.
  • The business location of your business is not in one of the supported countries.

I am from Pakistan and there are a lot of companies from Pakistan advertising on google.

can anyone please suggest me what is the problem? and how it will be resolved?

Thanks

Regards

Rizwan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
February 2016

Re: I cannot use google adwords.

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
It may have to do, something to this effect, with the information you entered for location extension not matching your business address. Check your business listing and if you don't have one, set one up. Anyways, I would look further along this path.
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404182?rd=1

View solution in original post

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
adwords is allowed in Pakistan, but i would love to know what campaigns you were running
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
February 2016

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
It may have to do, something to this effect, with the information you entered for location extension not matching your business address. Check your business listing and if you don't have one, set one up. Anyways, I would look further along this path.
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404182?rd=1

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

HI Zablon M ,

I  started a campaign no 1 and there was a 1 text ad in it. and i created another campaign , with name campaign no 2, and there was 3 ad's in it , 1 image ad and 2 text ads, image ad was approved and text ad was under review. And on the next day i cannot login to the adwords account.

Should i make another account? or please suggest me a way. Smiley Happy

Thanks

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

HI Hoang P. ,
I set marker on the right place. and also google gave the time of 14 days that post card will be reach here in 14 days. i can open my google+ page but i cannot login to my google adwords account.