AdWords
1.8K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

I cannot find the "All Apps" target for the display network app download ad groups

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

When I crate a new ad group for display network apps download i can choose my target to be set to all apps (screenshot)

Screen Shot 2016-09-12 at 4.56.09 PM.png

But for those ad groups I already have set I cannot add the same target, or better, I cannot find it.

So for my already existing ad groups, for which I didn't set all apps but other targets, if now I want to add that all apps target I cannot  find it anywhere (screenshot)

Screen Shot 2016-09-12 at 4.54.18 PM.png

Where can I find, for the existing ad groups, the option to add all apps target like the one we have when creating new ad groups?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I cannot find the "All Apps" target for the display network app download ad groups

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

@andrea d

click on the pencil in the box that says Placements  All Apps> Apple App Store > Shopping

You should see that you can remove this specific tree of Shopping in the Apple App Store, and select "All Apps" only.  Just click the >> button like you originally did with this more specific setting.

Re: I cannot find the "All Apps" target for the display network app download ad groups

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I did it but I only see Apple Store > all apps

Screen Shot 2016-09-14 at 4.54.14 PM.png

As you can see the result is different and I do not know it all apps and all Apps > Apple store are the same exact target

Screen Shot 2016-09-14 at 4.57.46 PM.png

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

@andrea d

In the second screenshot, it looks like you have All Apps in there multiple times.  Here is how it looks on mine. This is from a campaign I worked on years ago, so it's not something new being created.  I was able to remove the specific apps I had targeted, and simply click in All Apps.

apps.jpg

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I don't have the same choose in the box. I guess I have to stick to this

Screen Shot 2016-09-18 at 10.48.49 AM.png