2.2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me

I cannot add my company profile to mcc

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have had an adwords account for years. I set up an MCC a few years ago. I was able to use the same password for my mcc account as my adwords account. I got frustrated because I could never set up my company profile and now I really want to do some certifications but am reluctant until I get my problem solved. So, when I go to Add Company, I input my company name and then I get a box that says I need to grant edit access to my adwords account (yet I have administrative access on my adwords account but it is the same e-mail as my mcc account). I don't want to delete my mcc account because I have access to an adwords account that someone else is managing and can help with it from here. So, not sure what to do...

1 Expert replyverified_user

I cannot add my company profile to mcc

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Judy B

If I got the scenario correctly, the best would be to separate. One admin email for the MCC, and another admin email for the Adwords "stand alone" account.

The easiest way, is to set a new account, grant it admin access to the AdWords account, and then unlink the e-mail (used for the MCC) from the Adwords account;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’