AdWords
2.6K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

I cannot access keyword planner. Please help!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Every time I try to use keyword planner it throws up a captcha and even if I input the right captcha, it will just keep showing me more captchas! I tried using a PC on a different IP and same issue. What the hell is going on? Very frustrating to say the least.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I cannot access keyword planner. Please help!

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Zain,

1) First try after removing cookies and cache
2) Try with another browser.
3) If still you face this issue then try with another IP as this issue is generated when there are repeated searches on Google from the same IP within very short span of time.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Tried all of the above. Not working. Even if I enter the correct captcha, it just keeps showing more captchas!!! Never seen that before.

Anyone else seeing this?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @zain s

Have you used any automated tool (e.g. A script)  to access the tool?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Not at all. Just regular browsing here. The weird part is that no matter what I do, the captchas keep showing up. Right or wrong.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Got it;
Let me escalate the case to Google
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Much appreciated. Got a ton of work that's being held back because of this Smiley Sad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am having the exact same issue.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
I have seem a few users comment they have been able to get through by just pressing back a few times from captcha and going forward again to clear up the issue as a temporary fix.

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

An update:

Google replied that this is a known issue and engineers working on it.

Please be patient.