3.5K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me

I can't seem to open an mcc account

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i have tried to open an adwords MCC account. Each time i move forward with trying to do so, I use an email address not associated with an AdWords act, and I'm lead to a page that wants me to create an Ad in AdWords Express. My ultimate goal is to become a partner and take the course, but I'm not able to open that account without an MCC account. Very confusing and frustrating. Please help if you can. Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Jake A,

That is a very odd issue.

I would say that you should log out of all Google accounts, clear your Google Chrome browser cache (Ctrl+H) and then go to this link (AdWords Manager Account) and log in with your new email address. You can find more information about a AdWords Manager Account (old name: MCC/My Client Center) by visiting this link.

Please let us know how things go from here. Please make sure to clear your browser cache before attempting as I do believe that is what is causing the issue.

Kind Regards,

Google AdWords Top Contributor | Google Partner | GYBO | Local Guide | My Profile

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

+1 having exact same issues here...