AdWords
2.5K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

I can't open adw editor after instalation of the prog. How can I solve the problem?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I removed the prog from computer and tried to instal it again.
After the instalation I can't open the prog.
How can I solve the problem ?

1 Expert replyverified_user

I can't open adw editor after instalation of the prog. How can I solve the problem?

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

If you are running Windows, I recommend you reboot the operating system (CTL-ALT-DEL).  If you can take it all the way to a power-down state, all the better.  If it is a Mac (OSX) then restart, or better Shut Down and restart.  

Hopefully that helps. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Steve.
Thank you for your answer.
Have alredy tried to reboot Windows.The problem still appears.
I can see under "Downloads"- AdweditorSetUp. However,the icon of adw editor itself doesen't appear in "programs".

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

It sounds like a Windows registry problem. Google likely knows about this, have you tried contacting them? What version of Windows are you running? I would Google Windows support forums for generic tips on this issue.

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

What you should see under Downloads is GoogleAdWordsEditorSetup.exe

What happens when you run this?