AdWords
5.1K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

I can't log in to accept my invitation

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I got my invitation in my gmail for admin access to myclientcenter. When I click on the link, it takes me to the log in screen in adwords. I type in my email address, then my password and click submit. Then it takes me back to the email address input screen. Basically, it's looping and not letting me in my account.

So far, I've cleared my cache, history, cookies, incognito, etc and rebooted my computer. It's still looping.

Can someone please help so I can access and accept my invitation?

1 Expert replyverified_user

I can't log in to accept my invitation

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @BN C,

Are you trying to open that link on the same browser where you have already signed in another AdWords account?

Copy the link that you have received in the mailbox and paste it in another browser or incognito mode of the same browser.

Or you are doing something wrong, as clicking the invitation link, you don't need to type your email address.

The same email address will be automatically fetched on which the invitation was sent.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: I can't log in to accept my invitation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you.

I did everything. I even used a different browser (firefox) and it didn't
work. The only browser I didnt use was Safari and it seemed to have worked.

Thank you again!!