AdWords
1.8K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

I can't access the adwords dashboard without creating a campaign first, how to i bypass this stage?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When i login it goes straight to 'create your first campaign' without accessing the dashboard or keyword search area. How to i by-pass this and create one later? Thanks! Hayley

I can't access the adwords dashboard without creating a campaign first, how to i bypass this stage?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Hayley,

Unfortunately you can no longer create a campaign without first entering your billing details. You'll need to link payment information before creating one.

Many thanks

Re: I can't access the adwords dashboard without creating a campaign first, how to i bypass this sta

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Chris, thanks for your response. So before i can look at the keyword analysis I have to create a campaign? I'm a little confused as my partner can access a dashboard without having to create a campaign,  this is what i was hoping to do. He has never created a campaign on his acccount but has the dashboard without problems. Hayley

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Hayley,

Your partner's access to the dashboard could be due to creating their account before this change, though it has been in place for, as far as I know, a few months now. It could also be that they have been given access to an account, allowing them to see the dashboard.

Many thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for your help!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

No problem at all!