AdWords
1.5K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

I am trying to change my AdWords email to another so I can use the first to create a mgr acct

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

the help section tells me to go to the "Security" section at accounts.google.com but once there, I find no options to change the email associated with AdWords. This email address will be used exclusively to manage adwords accounts, but was associated with one specific googleadwords account by accident. And we don't want to change it because we have all the other analytics accounts associated with this one google email already. your help would be highly appreciated. thank you.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I am trying to change my AdWords email to another so I can use the first to create a mgr acct

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
You can only have one AdWords account associated with an email address. You need to get your email removed from the accidental account. If you are unable to do this yourself, you can contact Google support and they should be able to do it for you - but you will need to jump through a few little hoops for security reasons.
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206